Monday, July 14, 2008

First day at the beach

I realize that I am VERY late at posting this, but life is busy. I had a 2-week course that I took and that took all of my computer time up. I really don't know how I'll keep everyone updated when I go back to school full-time in October. You'll just have to wait every 5 weeks for updates because that is how long each class takes.

The Sunday of July 4th, we took the kids to Gem Beach, near Sandusky, Ohio. I can honestly say that this is the most fun in a long time.

Jack was so much fun to watch. He caught on to the water right away. He started to jump the waves and everything. He was so stinkin' cute.

He is so smart he learned the number 1 rule for going in the lake. Can you guess what it is? Well, he's our conversation on how I figured out.

Me: Jack, you haven't been to the bathroom in a while, do you need to go?
Jack: Hee hee
Me: Jack, do you have to go potty? I'll walk with you now.
Jack: Tee hee! I peed in the water, mommy.

You can never say my kid is stupid. :)

Here are some pics from our great day. Unfortnately, I am the picture taker, so there are no pics of me. I guess you'll have to talk to my husband about his lack of picture taking abilities. ;)

Jack eating a cookie that Mrs. Quinn gave him. He would eat cookies all day if he could.
Photobucket

My studly husband showing off something. Jack is still eating his cookie.
Photobucket

My Alabastar Princess
Photobucket

I wish those teeth would come in. She's going to gnaw her fingers off.
Photobucket

He's sitting in the water. Hmmm? I wonder if this is where he is peeing?
Photobucket

Jumping over the waves.
Photobucket

No comments: