Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's new

Well, I have not been able to get on the computer at home long enough to post any new pictures. We take pictures everyday. Jack is obsessed with pictures. He'll sit/stand/whatever next to Kiley and say, "Take our picture, mom!" He usually does this at 7am. Now who the heck is awake enough to take a good picture at 7am. Not me! I must have coffee before picture taking.

Lil' Miss Kiley is sitting up on her own. Well, at least until her big bro knocks her over. That's his favorite thing to do. Well, next to trying to suffocate her with his favorite yellow blanket, throwing hard balls at her HEAD, basically beating her up every chance he gets and completely ignoring me when I tell him to stop doing anything. I truly feel for my lil' girl, but I know that she is my daughter and she'll remember. "Paybacks are hell, buddy!"

Jack is Jack! What more is there to say. I'm sure that you can tell by the above that he has been completely TERRIBLE this week. There are days that I feel that I am looking in the mirror. Whenever he gets in trouble, he'll yell back at me "You're bad!" then he'll stomp off to his room, slam the door and yell back at me some more. This is my entire childhood. The fact that he does this now, truly scares me.

I'll do my best to post some pics this weekend. I know that everyone loves to see my beautiful children.

No comments: